Duties and responsibilities
- Answerable to the Deputy Clerk of the House
- Projects the image of the House in the media, monitors media reports on the Assembly
- Disseminate timely and accurate information to the Public on the activities of the House
- Acts as public relations officer of the House
- Co-ordinates the activities of reportorial staff, otherwise known as Verbatim Reporters
- Prints Hansard and distributes same to Honourable Members, Departments and Units.
- Produces official reports of Committee Proceedings and sells copies of Hansard and Bound Volume.
- Ensures that the daily proceedings of plenary sessions are documented in book form for reference purpose
- Any other duty may be assigned by the Clerk or Deputy Clerk